UPSC on Thursday announced the results of written examination conducted for various posts.
UPSC on Thursday announced the results of written examination conducted for various posts. Under this written examination, Joint Assistant Director, Coordinating Police Wireless Directorate, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical), IB, Company Prosecutor in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Assistant Legal Advisor in Enforcement Directorate, Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications, and Trade Marks examiner is to be admitted to Geographical Indication posts. All the candidates who have appeared for these posts can check their results on upsc.gov.in.
- Visit UPSC website- upsc.gov.inClick on the link for any exam you have given
- UPSC website will take you to new page
- Type your number after Control F
- Now write your roll number
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.