The UP Scholarship– Uttar Pradesh scholarship is the Scholarship provided by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The northern region students get an offer for the Scholarship.The main aim is to provide financial support to the students for higher education. Education should be free. Class 9th to postgraduate students, Certificate, and Diploma courses are eligible for this benefit
- 1 UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Pre matric scholarship for SC/ST/General category
- 3 Pre matric scholarship for Minorities
- 4 Pre matric scholarship for OBC
- 5 Post Matrics Scholarship(Intermediate) for SC/ST/General category
- 6 Post Matric scholarship(Intermediate) for OBC Students
- 7 Post Matric Scholarship(Other than intermediate) For SC/ST/General Category
- 8 Post Matric scholarship( Other than intermediate) For OBC Candidates
- 9 Post matric scholarship(other than intermediate) For Minorities
- 10 UP scholarship: How to apply
- 11 UP scholarship status 2020
- 12 Required documents for UP scholarship PFMS
- 13 UP Scholarship List
- 14 UP scholarship student name list
- 15 UP scholarship renewal
- 16 UP scholarship complaint
- 17 Black Listed Institution
- 18 Instruction for UP Scholarship
- 19 What is UP Scholarship?
- 20 Which category students can avail this scholarship?
- 21 I lost my registration number and password. How to recover it?
- 22 My form is varified but i did not get scholarship?
- 23 My scholarship status is not showing. What to do?
- 24 My school/college is asking for processing fee. What can i do?
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Every Scholarship has its criteria, but there is a criterion for this Scholarship, and it is the permanent residency. Along with that, the student must have a domicile certificate with them. Apart from that, there is an academic qualification that all the students must complete.
So we are going to discuss the academic qualifications.
- Domicile Certificate
- Enrollment with school, college, institution or university
- Pre Matric Class 9: Class 8th passed and enrolled in Class 9th
- Pre Matric Class 10: Class 9th passed and entered in class 11th
- Post-Matric Class 11: Class 10th passed and joined in class 12th
- Dashmottar: Enrolled in UG, PG, Certificate or Diploma examination
Domicile Certificate: Domicile certificate is the document that is the proof of residency issued by the state government.
Enrollment with school, college, institution, or university: Students must be enrolled in school, college, institution, or university.
Pre-matric class 9: Students must have passed the 9th class examination and have enrolled for 10th class.
Pre Matric Class 10: Students must have passed 10th class examination and have enrolled for 11th class.
Post-Matric Class 11: Students must have completed the 11th class examination and have enrolled for 12th class.
Deshmottar: Must have completed the 12th level exam and enrolled for the UG program and above.
Apart from this, eligibility standards are different for all the category students. Let’s get started
Pre matric scholarship for SC/ST/General category
- Students of the 9th and 10th classes belong to SC, ST, and General category.
- Annual Income should not be more than 1 lac.
Pre matric scholarship for Minorities
- Students who belong to minority categories.
- Annual Income must not be more than 2 lac.
Pre matric scholarship for OBC
- Students who belong to the OBC category.
- Annual Income must not be more than 1 lac.
Post Matrics Scholarship(Intermediate) for SC/ST/General category
- Students of the class 11th and 12th class belong to SC, ST, and General category students.
- Annual Income must not be more than 2 lacs for general candidates and 2.5 lacs for SC/ST candidates.
Post Matric scholarship(Intermediate) for OBC Students
- Students of the class 11th and 12th class who belong to OBCcategory students.
- Annual Income must not be more the two lacs.
Post Matric Scholarship(Other than intermediate) For SC/ST/General Category
- Students from SC, ST, and General category students who are studying in graduation, post-graduation, P.hD. Or higher.
- Annual Income must not be more than 2 lac for general candidates and 2.5 lacs for SC/ST candidates.
Post Matric scholarship( Other than intermediate) For OBC Candidates
- Students from the OBC category and studying in UG, PG, and higher education are eligible.
- Annual Income should be not more than 2 lac
Post matric scholarship(other than intermediate) For Minorities
- Students who are from minority communities are eligible.
- Annual Income should not more than 2 lac.
UP scholarship: How to apply
Every year Uttar Pradesh’s government declares UP Scholarship in a different category for different class students. Because of this there will be a flow of students to fill the form. You better know how to fill the form. Now without wasting time, let’s jump into that.
- First, go to the official website.i.e;http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
- Click on student>Registration.
Here you will see a window open like this.
- You will see a section given below for different categories.
- Choose your category and click on that.
- Fill all the details as asked in the form and click on submit. Here your way will be provided.
- Better to take out print for future reference.
- Now you can log in from the same user registration number, DOB, and password.
- You will see a page of instruction. Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on the proceed button, and it will redirect you to the dashboard of your login.
- Using the “Fill application form,” fill out your form.
- After filling the form carefully, upload your signature and photograph in the given format.
- Before submitting the application form, candidates must go through every detail they have filled in the way. Because once you submit the application form, no chance will be given to correct the shape.
- Submit your application form and take a print out of that.
You may interested in : MaruGujarat Jobs 2020
Physical copy submission
To complete an application, candidates need to submit their hard copy of the online filled form. They should send the hard copy at their institution. It will be considered a completed process.
UP scholarship status 2020
Fresh and renewal candidates can check their UP scholarship application status using links provided here.
|UP scholarship status||Direct Links|
|Pre matric(Fresh students)||Click Here|
|Pre matric (renewal students)||Click Here|
|Post matric Intermediate(Fresh students)||Click Here|
|Post matric Intermediate(Renewal students)||Click Here|
|Post matric other than Intermediate(Fresh students)||Click Here|
|Post matric other than Intermediate(Renewal students)||Click Here|
Required documents for UP scholarship PFMS
For fresh candidates
- Exam mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Fee receipt number
- Annual nonrefundable amount
- Latest passport size photograph
- Adhar card number
- Domicile certificate
- Students ID proof
- Enrollment number
For renewal candidates
For renewal candidates, use your last year’s login details and enter new information.
UP Scholarship List
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship provider||Duration|
|Pre Matric for SC/ST/General||Social welfare department, UP||July-September|
|Pre matric for Minorities||Department of Minorities, UP||July-September|
|Pre matric for OBC||Backward class welfare department||July- September|
|Post matric,Intermediate for SC/ST/General, UP||Social welfare department, UP||July-November|
|Post matric other statescholarship for SC/ST/General||Social welfare department, UP||July-November|
|Post Matric other than intermediate for SC/ST/General||Social welfare department, UP||July-November|
|Post Matric other than intermediate for Minorities||Minority Department, UP||July-November|
|Post Matric intermediate for OBC||Backward class welfare department, UP||July-November|
|Post Matric intermediate for Minorities||Minority department, UP||July-November|
|Post Matric other Than intermediate for OBC||Backward class welfare department, UP||July-November|
UP scholarship correction is a part of the state scholarship application process where students will get a chance to correct their application form if any discrepancy is found in the way. Students who have filled incorrect information get an opportunity to correct that information for a short period.
Eligibility of correction form
Correction for state scholarship is applicable for post-matric Scholarship. The students who are doing their studies in 11th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation, M.Phil., Ph.D., are eligible to correct their forms. It is advised that post-matric students who have applied for UP scholarship must check the website from time to time if they need to correct any information.
Step By Step Correction
- Visit UP scholarship portal
- Click on” Student” and select post Matric.
- Enter captcha and login
- You will get a window.
- Click on “Modify application after the initial test.”
- Make the required corrections and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the corrected form.
UP scholarship student name list
A lot of candidates apply for the state scholarship program in Uttar Pradesh every year, and scholarship authority declares a list of students who have applied for the Scholarship. The list is announced district wise, and candidates can check their names. Post matric students also get a chance to correct their form.
UP scholarship renewal
Every year many students apply for the up scholarship program, and a lot of students need to renew their Scholarship. Every year the state government announces several scholarships. The program is available for UP domicile students. They offer fresh as well as renewal scholarship.
Why need renewal?
The government of Uttar Pradesh gives scholarships to the students to fulfill their educational expenses. The Scholarship gets renewed for every passing year if students full fill their criteria and satisfy academic performances. Thus to keep track of academic achievement, students need to replace their scholarships.
UP scholarship helpline number
Helplines are given for the help of applicants. Sometimes it is necessary to come into touch with an authority. Any mistake or doubt cleared with the help of the helpline. Here we are also providing helpline numbers for up Scholarship.
Pre-Northeast and North-East Scholarships within the State and State
Only for Scheduled Castes (SC) and General Class (GENERAL)
Timing:10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (except holidays)
2.Siddharth Mishra – Scholarship Officer Nodal
(Pre-Matric and post-matric scholarship within the State and State)
Only for Scheduled Castes (SC) and General Class (GENERAL)
3.The backward class welfare department
Toll-Free No. 18001805131
4.Shri Ajit Pratap Singh (Deputy Director)
(For Other Backward Classes (OBC) only)
5. Minority welfare department
Toll-Free No. 18001805229
6.Raghavendra Pratap Singh (Joint Director)
(FOR MINORITY) ONLY
0522-2286199 (Excluding holidays)
UP scholarship complaint
Sometimes it has been seen that some students and applicants do not get their scholarship. In case of that, the government has given up a scholarship complaint forum with the help of which you can register a complaint.
Here is the forum
District Level Forum: DM-Chairman, CDO or his representative, DIOS and District Informatics Officer Member, Social Welfare Officer- Secretary. It will have a meeting every month.
Divisional Level Forum: The Commissioner-President, DM of the district associated with the case or his nominated ADM and Additional Commissioner will be the administration member. Deputy Director Social Welfare will be the Member Secretary.
State Level Forum: Principal Secretary Social Welfare – Chairman, a special secretary level officer nominated by the principal secretary finance and a special secretary level officer nominated by the principal secretary planning will be included as members. Director Social Welfare will be the Member Secretary.
In fact you can also contact directly the officers whose numbers we have provided.
Black Listed Institution
There are some black listed institutions from where students do not get up scholarship. At present there are some institutions. These institutions are
- Excellent college of professional studies, Shastri Nagar, Meerut
- Shri Krishna college of engineering and Tech., Singhwali Ahir, Baghpat
- Chaudhari Babulal institute of Technology and management, Hathras
Instruction for UP Scholarship
- Scholarship is available for the students of all the categories i.e., General, SC,ST,OBC and Minorities.
- Candidates must attach a xerox of bank passbook along with application form.
- Candidates have to provide their EMail ID and Mobile Number.
- Only students who have passed institutional exams are eligible. Students who failed their academic exams are not eligible.
- Candidates must save their Email, Mobile number, Registration number and password for future reference.
So this is all about the UP scholarship program. All the information is covered here. We have tried our best together with all the information about state scholarship. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comment section.
What is UP Scholarship?
UP Scholarship is a financial to the students form class 9th to the higher studies who are domiciled to Uttar pradesh.
Which category students can avail this scholarship?
Students from SC,ST, OBC, General,and Minorities are eligible for this scholarship.
I lost my registration number and password. How to recover it?
To get this back, you must follow the registration process again. Make sure you must enter all the details as previous. Now as your data is already available,it will show your registration number. Put your registration number and click on forgot password. Enter your mobile number and boom ! You will get your password.
My form is varified but i did not get scholarship?
This is because each and everyone doesn’t get scholarship. It is based on percentage basis. If you still want to resolve the issue,you can contact the official.
My scholarship status is not showing. What to do?
Try by changing browser or network. Try from another mobile or device. If still problem persist, please contact officials.
My school/college is asking for processing fee. What can i do?
It is totally illegal. But some institution may ask for postal charges which should not be more then normal postal charges.